COMPUTHERM Q8RF - multi-zone, wireless (radio frequency), programmable, digital room thermostat
The COMPUTHERM Q8RF type. switch-operated, multi-zone, wireless, programmable room thermostat is suitable for controlling the vast majority of boilers and air conditioners on the market in the EU. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler or air conditioner with a two-wire room thermostat connection point, regardless of whether it has a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
The basic package of the device includes two thermostats and a receiver unit. Two additional COMPUTHERM Q5RF (TX) and / or COMPUTHERM Q8RF (TX) thermostats can be added on request. The thermostat coordinated with zone 1 of the COMPUTHERM Q8RF can be coordinated simultaneously with a COMPUTHERM Q1RX wireless socket, so that a separate device can be controlled at the same time (eg starting a pump while starting a boiler). The receiver receives the switching signals of the thermostats, controls the boiler and commands the opening / closing of the heating zone valves (max. 4 zones) associated with the thermostats. Each zone can be operated separately or even simultaneously. This makes it possible to always heat only the rooms you just need.
Thermostats can be individually programmed so that the heating (cooling) system heats (cools) your home or office to the desired temperature at the times you want, while contributing to the reduction of energy costs while ensuring comfort.
Thermostats can be carried freely within range. The connection to the receiver located at the boiler is provided by a wireless (radio frequency) connection, so there is no need to build a wire between the thermostats and the boiler. The units are factory-coordinated and have their own security code, which guarantees the safe operation of the device.
We recommend it for places where the heating system needs to be zoned, and programmability, accurate temperature measurement and temperature setting, portability, and switching accuracy are important.
- Control of a multi-zone heating system
- Thermostats can be carried freely within range
- A separate temperature program can be created for each day of the week.
- It is possible to set 1 fixed and 6 freely selectable switching times per day, for each of which any temperature can be selected.
- There are 4 different options for temporarily changing the temperature according to the program: until the next program switching, for a period of 1-9 hours, for a period of 1-99 days or until the next manual intervention.
- Selectable switching sensitivity
- Internal thermometer calibration
- Easy switching between cooling and heating modes
- Pump protection function
- Keypad lock
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 - 40 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Temperature measuring range: 3 to 45 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
- Temperature calibration range: ± 3 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ± 0.1 ° C; ± 0.2 ° C; ± 0.3 ° C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5V AA size ALKALINE pencil battery (LR6)
- Operating frequency: 868.35MHz
- Range: approx. 50m in open terrain
The most important technical data of the receiver:
- Power supply: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Electrical voltage that can be switched with a boiler control relay: max. 30 V DC / 250 V AC
- Boiler control relay switchable current: 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Zone output voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Zone outputs load capacity: 2 A (0.5 A inductive load)
- Delay time that can be activated on the thermostat on signal: 4 minutes
- Thermostat switch-off delay time: 6 minutes
- Free inside Germany
- 5 € in the EU
- 25€ rest of the world