COMPUTHERM Q3 - digital room thermostat
The COMPUTHERM Q3 switch-operated room thermostat is suitable for controlling the vast majority of boilers and air conditioners on the market in the EU. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler or air conditioner with a two-wire room thermostat connection point, regardless of whether it has a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
The simultaneous use of several COMPUTHERM room thermostats and one COMPUTHERM Q4Z zone controller provides the possibility to e.g. in addition to starting the boiler, a given thermostat must also control a pump or a zone valve. In this way, it is easy to divide a heating system into zones, thanks to which the heating of each room can be controlled separately, thus greatly increasing comfort. Furthermore, the zoning of the heating system also contributes greatly to the reduction of energy costs, as only the rooms where it is required are always heated.
We recommend it for places where no programmability is required, but accurate temperature measurement and temperature setting as well as switching accuracy are important.
- Accurate temperature measurement
- Easy switching between comfort and economy temperature
- Selectable switching sensitivity
- Internal thermometer calibration
- Easy switching between cooling and heating modes
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 - 40 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Temperature measuring range: 3 to 45 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ± 0.1 ° C; ± 0.2 ° C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
- Switchable electrical voltage: 24V AC / DC… 250V AC, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 8A (2A inductive load)
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5V AA size ALKALINE pencil battery (LR6)
- Free inside Germany
- 5 € in the EU
- 25€ rest of the world