COMPUTHERM Q5RF - multi-zone, wireless (radio frequency), digital room thermostat
The COMPUTHERM Q5RF switch-mode, multi-zone, wireless room thermostat is suitable for controlling the vast majority of boilers and air conditioners on the market in the EU. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler or air conditioner with a two-wire room thermostat connection point, regardless of whether it has a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
The basic package of the device includes two thermostats and a receiver unit. Two additional COMPUTHERM Q5RF (TX) and / or COMPUTHERM Q8RF (TX) thermostats can be added on request. The thermostat, which is coordinated with zone 1 of the COMPUTHERM Q5RF, can be coordinated simultaneously with a COMPUTHERM Q1RX wireless socket, so that a separate device can be controlled at the same time (eg starting a pump while starting a boiler). The receiver receives the thermostat switching signals, controls the boiler and commands the opening / closing of the heating zone valves (max. 4 zones) associated with the thermostats. Each zone can be operated separately or even simultaneously. This makes it possible to always heat only the rooms you just need.
The thermostats are freely portable within range. The connection to the receiver located at the boiler is provided by a wireless (radio frequency) connection, so there is no need to build a wire between the thermostats and the boiler. The units are factory-coordinated and have their own security code, which guarantees the safe operation of the device.
We recommend it for places where no programmability is required, but the heating system needs to be zoned, and accurate temperature measurement and temperature setting, portability, and switching accuracy are important.
- Multi-zone heating system control
- Thermostats can be carried freely within range
- Accurate temperature measurement
- Easy switching between comfort and economy temperature
- Selectable switching sensitivity
- Internal thermometer calibration
- Easy switching between cooling and heating modes
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 - 40 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Temperature measuring range: 3 to 45 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
- Temperature calibration range: approx. 3 ° C
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ± 0.1 ° C; ± 0.2 ° C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AA alkaline pencil battery (LR6)
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Range: approx. 50 m in open terrain
The most important technical data of the receiver:
- Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Voltage that can be switched with a boiler control relay: 24 V AC / DC Ø 250 V AC, 50 Hz
- Boiler control relay switchable current: 6 A (1 A inductive load)
- Zone output voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Zone outputs load capacity: 1 A (0.5 A inductive load)
- Free inside Germany
- 5 € in the EU
- 25€ rest of the world