COMPUTHERM Q5RF (TX) - wireless (radio frequency) digital room thermostat (without receiver)
The COMPUTHERM Q5RF (TX) type. a wireless room thermostat can be used for the COMPUTHERM Q5RF and Q8RF multi-zone thermostats to supplement the 2 thermostats included in the basic package, ie to increase the number of zones and to control the COMPUTHERM Q1RX socket.
The thermostat can be carried freely within range. The connection to the COMPUTHERM Q5RF / Q8RF receiver and / or the COMPUTHERM Q1RX socket is provided by a wireless (radio frequency) connection, so there is no need to install a cable between the thermostat and the boiler.
We recommend it for places where no programmability is required, but the heating system needs to be zoned, and accurate temperature measurement and temperature setting, portability, and switching accuracy are important.
- The thermostat can be carried freely within range
- Accurate temperature measurement
- Easy switching between comfort and economy temperature
- Selectable switching sensitivity
- Internal thermometer calibration
- Easy switching between cooling and heating modes
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 - 40 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Temperature measuring range: 3 to 45 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
- Temperature calibration range: approx. 3 ° C
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ± 0.1 ° C; ± 0.2 ° C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AA alkaline pencil battery (LR6)
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Range: approx. 50 m in open terrain
- Free inside Germany
- 5 € in the EU
- 25€ rest of the world