COMPUTHERM Q7RF - wireless (radio frequency) programmable digital room thermostat
The COMPUTHERM Q7RF type. switch-operated, wireless, programmable room thermostat is suitable for controlling the vast majority of boilers and air conditioners on the market in the EU. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler with a two-wire room thermostat connection point, as well as to any air conditioner or other electrical appliance, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit. The appliance can be programmed according to individual needs so that the heating (cooling) system heats (cools) your home or office to the desired temperature at the times you want and helps to reduce energy costs while ensuring comfort.
The thermostat can be carried freely within range. The connection to the receiver located at the boiler is provided by a wireless (radio frequency) connection, so there is no need to build a wire between the thermostat and the boiler. The two units are factory-coordinated and have their own security code, which guarantees the safe operation of the device.
We recommend it for places where programmability is required, as well as accurate temperature measurement and temperature setting, portability, and switching accuracy.
- The thermostat can be carried freely within range
- A separate temperature program can be created for each day of the week.
- It is possible to set 1 fixed and 6 freely selectable switching times per day, for each of which any temperature can be selected.
- There are 4 different options for temporarily changing the temperature according to the program: until the next program switching, for a period of 1-9 hours, for a period of 1-99 days or until the next manual intervention.
- Selectable switching sensitivity
- Internal thermometer calibration
- Easy switching between cooling and heating modes
- Pump protection function
- Keypad lock
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 - 40 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Temperature measuring range: 3 to 45 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
- Temperature calibration range: ± 3 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ± 0.1 ° C; ± 0.2 ° C; ± 0.3 ° C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5V AA size ALKALINE pencil battery (LR6)
- Operating frequency: 868.35MHz
- Range: approx. 50m in open terrain
The most important technical data of the receiver:
- Power supply: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Switchable electrical voltage: 24V AC / DC… 250V AC, 50Hz
- Load capacity: 6A (2A inductive load)
- Free inside Germany
- 5 € in the EU
- 25€ rest of the world