COMPUTHERM Q8RF (TX) - wireless (radio frequency) programmable digital room thermostat (without receiver)
The COMPUTHERM Q8RF (TX) type. a wireless, programmable room thermostat can be used for the COMPUTHERM Q5RF and Q8RF multi-zone thermostats to supplement the 2 thermostats included in the basic package, ie to increase the number of zones and to control the COMPUTHERM Q1RX socket.
The thermostat can be programmed according to individual needs, so that the heating (cooling) system heats (cools) the specific rooms of your home or office at the desired time and helps to reduce energy costs while ensuring comfort.
The thermostat can be carried freely within range. The connection to the COMPUTHERM Q5RF / Q8RF receiver and / or the COMPUTHERM Q1RX socket is provided by a wireless (radio frequency) connection, so there is no need to install a cable between the thermostat and the boiler.
We recommend it for places where the heating system needs to be zoned, and programmability, accurate temperature measurement and temperature setting, portability, and switching accuracy are important.
- The thermostat can be carried freely within range
- A separate temperature program can be created for each day of the week.
- It is possible to set 1 fixed and 6 freely selectable switching times per day, for each of which any temperature can be selected.
- There are 4 different options for temporarily changing the temperature according to the program: until the next program switching, for a period of 1-9 hours, for a period of 1-99 days or until the next manual intervention.
- Selectable switching sensitivity
- Internal thermometer calibration
- Easy switching between cooling and heating modes
- Pump protection function
- Keypad lock
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 - 40 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Temperature measuring range: 3 to 45 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
- Temperature calibration range: ± 3 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ± 0.1 ° C; ± 0.2 ° C; ± 0.3 ° C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AA alkaline pencil battery (LR6)
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Range: approx. 50 m in open terrain
- Free inside Germany
- 5 € in the EU
- 25€ rest of the world